So, to get you in the mood for this sizzling season, I'm going to share some sultry summer secrets...
- I often eat ice cream straight from the container. It tastes better that way. Promise.
- I'm more excited about shows like Dallas, True Blood and Bachelor Pad then the fall TV line up.
- Showering in the morning is optional. You never know when you're going to head to the beach.
- Nothing cools you off quicker in the afternoon than spiked lemonade.
- I will only read, eat, drink, be merry on our deck at night if a citronella is burning next to me. I'm a mosquito magnet.
- Blow up pools are way more fun than real ones. Who needs a float when you can lounge in 2 inch sun-warmed water?
- Ditto for hoses over sprinklers. It's more fun to squirt water at your kids than to watch some machine do it.
- Most dinners end up on the grill, so Husby ends up cooking more than me.
Any summer secrets you'd like to share?